classical elegance ~ sweet romance ~ toe-tapping folk infusions ~ retro covers ~ contemporary pop songs ~ chilled jazz standards
cello dreaming provides clients with experienced, professional, conservatorium-trained musicians for hire, at highly competitive prices.
Renowned for the ability to provide outstanding musicians for every occasion, often at short notice, CELLO DREAMING continues to impress clients, venues, event organizers and musicians alike with exceptional service and professionalism.
“Sophisticated, thoughtful and beautiful music for your special event.”
Whatever the event — from an intimate gathering of friends to a lavish wedding — versatile conservatorium-trained musicians provide great music for every occasion.
Why hire live musicians?
Exquisitely played, acoustic music brings charm, class & sophistication to any special event.
Discreet and sophisticated, live music really adds a sense of luxury. Well-chosen music helps create a unique and memorable experience for both client and guests.
Top professional musicians can be hired for;
- pre-dinner drinks
- art exhibition openings
- private parties
- special birthdays
- garden parties
- fashion events
- memorials / funerals
- product launch
- corporate functions
Bespoke Performance Sets
As an international conservatory-trained classical musician with tremendous performance versatility and event experience, Louise King specializes in creating stunning, bespoke performance sets for clients.
Because guest musicians are handpicked with care and thoughtful consideration for a client’s taste in music, performance packages imbue events with an atmosphere and special ambience that is both personal and memorable.
Each guest musician is personally known by Louise, has an impressive musical resume and regularly performs with Queensland’s professional music ensembles, companies and orchestras.
To create your bespoke performance set, clients can choose from a diverse range of music from traditional classical favorites to love ballads, toe-tapping folk infusions, retro vintage classics, contemporary songs and chilled jazz standards, all played with virtuosic flair and expressive musicality.
Select from these frequently requested cello dreaming music sets:
- string quartet, trio, duo – exquisite classical, folk, jazz & modern covers to impress
- solo cello – elegance, refinement & romance for your event
- classical guitar & cello – relaxing classical, sultry jazz standards with a flamenco infusion
- hand percussion & cello – improvised grooves, chilled retro, classical & jazz classics
- harp & cello – classical sophistication, operatic favourites & love songs
- flute & cello – traditional folk, classical & modern covers
- piano & cello – divine drama, sweet romance & light salon music (only available in selected venues with a well- tuned piano)
Enquiries & Booking
Because we are all busy, Louise keeps the enquiry and booking process simple and efficient.
Safe in the knowledge that you are directly dealing with a professional musician with over twenty years event experience, your enquiries, booking and music requests, are handled with speed and professionalism.
Contact Louise now for a free quote. Please see FAQ and Booking Terms & Conditions.
String repertoire is extensive so only a sample of what is available is listed here. If you have a particular piece of music in mind, please contact Louise to request it.
- Air from The Water Music – Handel
- Air from Suite No.3 in D Major – Bach
- All You Need Is Love – Beatles
- Amazing Grace – Newton
- Apres En Reve ~ After A Dream – Faure
- Arrival of the Queen of Sheba – Handel
- Arioso – Bach
- Ave Maria adapted by Gounod – Bach
- Ave Maria – Schubert
- Blue Moon – Rogers & Hart
- Brandenburg Concertos – Bach
- Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin – Wagner
- Canon in D – Pachelbel
- Christmas Concerto – Corelli
- Close to You – The Carpenters
- Divertimentos – Mozart
- Eine Kleine Nacht Musik – Mozart
- Embraceable You – Nat King Cole / Sinatra
- Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic – The Police
- Good Day Sunshine – Beatles
- In My Life – Beatles
- Isn’t It Romantic – Miller
- It Had To Be You – Sinatra
- Jealousy Tango – Gade
- Jesus, Joy Of Man’s Desiring – Bach
- La Rejouissance from The Royal Fireworks -Handel
- Love Song -The Cure
- Love Sweet Love -Burt Bacharach
- Minuet – Bach
- Nina – Pergolese
- Panis Angelicus – Frank
- Rondeau – Purcell
- Sheep May Safely Graze – Bach
- Sicilienne – Faure
- Suites for unaccompanied Cello – Bach
- The Four Seasons – Vivaldi
- The Prayer – Bocelli & Celine Dion
- The Swan from Carnival Of The Animals – Saint-Saens
- Trumpet Voluntary in D – Clarke
- Water Music Suite – Handel
- Wedding March – Mendelssohn
- When A Man Loves A Woman – Lewis & Wright
- CELLO DREAMING services Sunshine Coast from the beaches to the hinterland at no extra travel cost to clients.
- Some locations, such as the Noosa North Shore and national parks may attract an additional travel fee.
- A travel fee of $50 per 100km per musician travelling will be applied for servicing Brisbane and Gold Coast area and for hiring Brisbane-based musicians. This will be negotiated at booking.
Cancellation, Date Change & Refunds
- For cancellation of your booking, please give 2 weeks notice in order to request a performance fee refund (excluding the $150 non-refundable booking fee).
- For event date and time changes please give at least 2 weeks notice. Date change can only be made with CELLO DREAMING according to booked musicians availability.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will receive a 50% refund (excluding $150 non-refundable booking fee)
- Cancellations made on the day of event will not be refunded.
- If your payment balance has not been received on or before 7 days before your event, CELLO DREAMING reserves the right to cancel your booking. The booking fee of $150 will not be refunded.
- The booking fee guarantees extensive client consultation and secures your booking.
- CELLO DREAMING receives many booking enquiries and the booking fee ensures that your event is locked into busy professional musicians schedules.
- Dates are only reserved and guaranteed after the client pays the $150 non-refundable booking fee and CELLO DREAMING receives a completed booking contract.
- The booking fee paid by the client will not be refunded, even if the client cancels or postpones the event or changes the date or time of the event.
Payment of non-refundable booking fee must be made to secure your booking. Payment of cleared balance of performance fee is required 7 days prior to your booked event.
You can pay the booking fee quickly and easily via this direct link to our Shop page.
Other methods of payment accepted are direct deposit, cheque, money order, and cash.
If your event includes speeches, then the musicians will plan breaks at that time. To help with this, please send a running order of your event.